Monday 15 January 2018

Landsend saturday open.

This will be my last match for a couple of weeks as I`m off to malta next week for a few days R and R. It was nice to see Di back behind the counter after her Xmas lurgy, but no Olive , so Di was a bit pushed today. But as usual the food was excellent. It was a bit warmer today but the lakes had been frozen over during the week so the water was pretty cold. Into the draw bucket and out comes my least favourite peg on the lake, peg 1. Ah well at least the breakfast was good. Wasnt expecting much as all the fish are sholed up at the other end of the lake and this peg is all about trying not to come last in the match. Well thats how it turned out. I wont bore you with details but I only had 2 carp , one perch and a solitary roach. And the roach was all I had in the last three hours. But I wasnt last. Last but one, so it was bonus lol. As in most matches on this lake, the top three weights came from 13, 11, and 15. Nothing new there. Russ `Drawbag` Peck picked up top weight from peg 13. Followed by Steve Seager on 11. results below


No comments:

Post a Comment